Lido Isle Real Estate Activity in August
- 22 Lido Isle Homes Are Currently Listed For Sale: The lowest is a 2 BR, Condo at 111 Via Lido Nord listed for 1.54m. This property had just sold in January for 1.35m and is back on the market. 117 Via Ravenna is a 30′ Street to Strata lot just listed at 1.599m. This lot value/tear down is priced right at market for someone looking to build a custom home. In the past 6 months, the lowest sale on Lido Isle was 217 Via Dijon at 1.595m. It was a 30′ street to strata lot which entered escrow the 1st day listed. Buyer was represented by Steve Roose with Luxury Real Estate.
- 1 Home is Pending (About to Close)
- 7 Lido Isle Homes are In Escrow and Accepting Backup Offers
- 2 Lido Isle Homes Have Sold: Both Bay Fronts. 704 Via Lido Nord at 6m and 221 Via Lido Soud at 6m.
- 1 Listing Has Expired
- 2 Listings Have Been Cancelled
- 5 Are Available For Lease Ranging from $3,200-$6,500/month
Year To Date Activity On Lido Isle
- 28 Lido Isle Homes Have Sold: 1 Condo & 27 Homes; All Standard Sales
- Lowest Sale: 111 Via Lido Nord #A for 1.35m. 2 BR, 2 BA, 1,850 sq ft built in 2007.
- Highest Sale: 926 Via Lido Nord at $10,195,000 after 405 days on market/ 4BR, 7 BA, 6,700 sq ft built in 1993.
- 19 Homes Have Been Leased: Lowest was a 1BR Condo at 111 Via Florence for $1,895/month and the highest is 530 Via Lido Nord at $16,000/month with 3BR, 4 BA, and 2655 sq ft built in 2001.